Diablo IV Update 1.04 Patch Notes: Important Fixes Ahead of Open Beta Launch
Blizzard Entertainment has released a small patch for Diablo IV updating the game to version 1.04 ahead of the launch of the open beta test.
One of the notable fixes in the update is the spawn timer of Ashava, a boss character in the game. Previously, players were experiencing issues with the character’s spawn timer, but with the update, the issue has been resolved, and Ashava will now spawn at the correct times on Saturday, March 25th, and Sunday, March 26th.
Another significant improvement in the update is the fix for the queue timer, which was not displaying correctly for players. With the latest update, the timer should now be visible, resulting in better queue times and a smoother gaming experience.
Players were also facing an issue during the “In Her Wake” quest, which has now been resolved. Additionally, the update has fixed the issue where players with 16GB of RAM were unable to select High Texture Settings.
In addition to the fixes mentioned above, the update has also fixed several miscellaneous crash-related issues, resulting in a more stable game experience for players.
For console players, the update has fixed an issue where the second player in couch co-op could not join the game during the prologue.
Diablo IV Update 1.04 Patch Notes
All Platform Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Ashava’s spawn timer. She will now spawn on Saturday March 25th at 10:00am / 12:00pm / 10:00pm PDT and Sunday March 26th at 12:00am PDT.
- Fixed an issue where the queue timer would not display a time despite the player still being in queue.
- Addressed issues that should result in improved queue times.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes become blocked during the “In Her Wake” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select High Texture Settings with 16GB of RAM.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would incorrectly show completed challenges as “Not Started”.
- Fixed multiple miscellaneous crash related issues.
Console Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the second player in couch co-op could not drop in during the game prologue.
Diablo IV Open Beta will be playable on PC and consoles from March 24 until March 27. You can get the best performance out of the game on your PC with our best settings guide.