Here Are The Games Coming To & Leaving Xbox Game Pass In April 2023
The list of games headed to Xbox Game Pass in wave 1 for the month of April, 2023, as well as the list of games that are leaving the service during the month have been revealed. The subscription service is starting the month with plenty of games for fans to look forward to.
The new games to be added to the service this month include Iron Brigade, Ghostwire: Tokyo, Minecraft Legends, Loop Hero, and more.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In April 2023
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 1 of April, 2023 are as follows:
- Loop Hero (Console and PC) – Available today
- Iron Brigade (Cloud and Console) – April 6
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 12
- NHL 23 (Console) EA Play – April 13
- Minecraft Legends (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 18
Prominently featured among April’s Xbox Game Pass catalogue update is Ghostwire: Tokyo. It is a 2022 action-adventure game developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game released worldwide on March 25, 2022 as a one-year timed exclusive for PlayStation 5 and Windows, and is set for release on Xbox Series X/S on April 12, 2023. Ghostwire: Tokyo is played from the first-person perspective. In order to vanquish the ghosts and spirits haunting Tokyo, the player can use a variety of psychic and paranormal abilities.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games on April 15, 2023 are as follows:
- Life is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Moonglow Bay (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Panzer Corps II (PC)
- Rainbow Six Extraction (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
As always, this is your chance to show the above games some love before they make their exit from the subscription service.