Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Brings New Cars, Here Are The Patch Notes
Polyphony Digital is bringing 3 brand new cars to Gran Turismo 7 in update 1.34 as early as next week, and here are the patch notes.
According to the Gran Turismo series creator Kazunori Yamauchi, update 1.34 for Gran Turismo 7 is planned to arrive next week, and it will add 3 new cars to the game. He has teased the update with the usual image that reveals silhouettes of cars, encouraging dedicated fans to guess their make and model. Thus, we’ve put together a list of five cars that we believe are the ones that will be added to the game next week.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Patch Notes
Check back here to find the full patch notes for update 1.34 of Gran Turismo 7 as they become available. For now, we’ve put together a tentative list, with the cars that have been speculated to be the three news one being added in this update.
Update: Following is the full list of contents included with Update 1.34 for Gran Turismo 7 on May 25, 2023:
- The following three new cars have been added:
・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 25 May)
・Greening Auto Company Maverick
・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 25 May)
– New liveries have been added for the following two cars:
・Toyota 86 Gr.4
・Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21
2. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to “World Circuits:”
– Super Formula
・High Speed Ring
– American Clubman Cup 700
・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
– Nissan GT-R Cup
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
– Super Formula
– Sunday Cup Classic
- “Japan National Stadium” and “Lake District” are now featured Curations in Scapes.
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 22: Collection: SEMA GT Awards (Collector Level 37 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 23: Collection: Group A (Collector Level 33 and above)
5. Brand Central
- New Museum entries for Alfa Romeo and Italdesign have been added.
– On the car purchase screen, if the player already owns the selected car in the same color, it will now be displayed as “Owned.” This also applies to the Legend Cars and Used Cars purchase screens.
6. Used Cars
- The Tuning Valuation algorithm in Car Valuation Service has been adjusted for cars with Ultimate tuning parts fitted.
7. GT Auto
– The “Engine Swap” service has been added to the Car Maintenance & Service menu. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
8. Tuning Shop
- A new tab for “Ultimate” category parts has been added. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
– A “Free Practice” button has been added to each championship’s Entry Screen.
– During Daily Races and Qualifying Time Trials for “Final” races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
- New restrictions for Engine Swaps and Tuning Parts have been added to race regulation settings in the Lobby.
– During Qualifying Time Trials and Final races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
– Fixed various text localization issues.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
GT7 was developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game is the eighth chapter in the mainline Gran Turismo series. It was revealed during the PlayStation 5 reveal event on June 11, 2020, and was released on March 4, 2022 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, making it the series’ first multi-console entry.
The game uses the PlayStation 5’s improved processing capabilities, dedicated ray-tracing hardware, custom solid-state drive storage, Tempest Engine, and DualSense controller to support features like advanced haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, real-time ray tracing features during replays, 3D spatial audio, and faster loading times. Gran Turismo 7 on PlayStation 5 also has 4K resolution and 60 frames per second, as well as compatibility for high dynamic range.
One of the previous major updates added PSVR2 support to the game. It can be played in VR mode using both the DualSense controller as well as the Sense controllers.