Life is Strange is getting remastered with the only two games in the series, but Life is Strange Remastered Collection has a massive file size.
Earlier this week, Square Enix shared a release date for the Life is Strange Remastered Collection that will be out for the current-generation consoles. The release date for the game is set for September 30. What is surprising though is the file size of these two games, which is absolutely massive.
Based on the listing of this collection on the Microsoft Store, they will take 80 GB of hard disk space. This is almost 8x the file size of Life is Strange True Colors, which is a brand new game in the series out before this collection.
Here are some of the features and pre-order bonuses of this upcoming remaster.
Pre-order Life is Strange Remastered Collection and receive the ‘Zombie Crypt’ outfit for Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered
Return to Arcadia Bay and experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories.
The Life is Strange Remastered Collection includes ‘Life is Strange Remastered’ and ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered’.
- Remastered visuals across characters and environments
- Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance
- Updated and refined gameplay puzzles
- Engine and lighting upgrades
- Includes previously released Deluxe Content: Chloe Outfits & ‘Farewell’ Bonus Episode
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Distinct licenced soundtrack & original scores
This collection will be out on September 30, 2021, for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.