Shin Megami Tensei V English Voice Cast Revealed
Atlus has revealed the English Voice Cast for Shin Megami Tensei V. They have also shared a new trailer that gives an overview of the new cast.
You can have a look at the new trailer below. Atlus has also shared the details on the different editions of the game that are available to pre-order now while the game is set to launch in November exclusively on the Nintendo Switch.
Here is a look at the English voice cast that can be seen in the trailer.
Shin Megami Tensei V English Voice Cast
- Protagonist – VA = Casey Mongillo
- Tao Isonokami – VA = Jeannie Tirado
- Yuzuru Atsuta – VA = Mark Whitten
- Miyazu Atsuta – VA = Ashlyn Madden
- Ichiro Dazai – VA = Stuart Allan
- Hayao Koshimizu – VA = Sean Crisden
- Abdiel – VA = Cissy Jones
- Shohei Yakumo – VA = Ben Lepley
- Nuwa – VA = Laura Post
- Aogami – VA = Daman Mills
- Sahori Itsukishima – VA = Erica Lindbeck
- Lahmu – VA = Kellen Goff
- Fionn mac Cumhaill – VA = Chris Hackney
- Amanozako – VA = Deva Marie
There is a digital standard edition and a launch edition. Both of these are available to pre-order for $59.99. The launch edition comes with an exclusive steelbook which will be available for a limited time only. For the digital edition, grab it from the Nintendo eShop.
Check out some of the new screenshots released for the game as well.
Shin Megami Tensei V will be released on November 12, 2021, for the Nintendo Switch