Call of Duty Vanguard PC System Requirements Are Out, RTX Features Showcased
Sledgehammer Games has shared new details on the PC version of Call of Duty Vanguard and shared an RTX features trailer for the game.
Call of Duty: Vanguard will be out soon for players all over the world. The game is launching on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. Ahead of the release of the PC version, Sledgehammer Games has shared the system requirements and RTX features.
The RTX features include DLSS, Ray-Tracing, Customized Performance, and Ultra-Wide Support. Get a look at it in action in the trailer below.
Aside from that, here are the system requirements for the PC version for the minimum and recommended specifications.
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high resolution assets. That option can be turned off in the game’s settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
So there is quite a range for the PC hardware. You might be able to run the game on ancient hardware but to get the best experience, you should get the newer AMD or Nvidia GPUs.