Days Gone Update 1.11 Patch Notes List Fixes After Last Major Update
Days Gone launched at the end of April and Sony Bend had hinted at some post-launch DLC releasing for the game. This was released with a new Days Gone update earlier this month, and now they have released another new patch to address some issues.
The June update for Days Gone that also added a Survival Difficulty was leaked first through PlayStation Germany’s YouTube channel and then later officially confirmed with an official trailer. Even though the update adds some good chunk of content, it still ended up introducing a new set of bugs.
Today, Sony Bend Studio has released another new update for Days Gone that patches the game to version 1.11 on PS4. It will be roughly 4 GB in size on your PS4 if you had already downloaded all of the previous updates.
Sony Bend Studio has shared a set of patch notes with everyone on the official subreddit for Days Gone that go in depth in the bugs that have been fixed in this update. You can have a look at the Days Gone update 1.11 patch notes below.
Days Gone Patch 1.11
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The “Executioner” skill should function properly against Breakers
If you want to get your hands on the game, it is currently available on sale for a limited time as part of the Days of Play promotion deal.
If you have enjoyed reading this article and look forward to checking out more of our work in the future, please take the time to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube.