Sony has announced their Days of Play deal for this E3 which also includes a special limited edition version of the PS4. There will be discounts on most of the first-party exclusives including the recently released Days Gone.
Days of Play is usually celebrated by Sony in time for E3 2019. While they might not be attending E3 this time, they have still announced a Days of Play celebration which will run from June 7th until June 17th.
It will feature discounts on all PlayStation products like PS4 Pro, PSVR, first-party developed games and much more.
As it has been the tradition for the past couple of Days of Play celebrations, Sony is introducing a limited edition version of the PS4. This comes with a 1 TB hard disk and features the iconic PlayStation Shapes embossed in silver on the top surface. It will come with a matching DualShock 4 controller in Steel Black.
Here are the rest of the deals as shared on the official PlayStation Blog.
- Jet Black 1TB PS4 Pro – $349.99 USD / $449.99 CAD (MSRP)
- PlayStation VR bundles – starting at $249.99 USD / $329.99 CAD (MSRP)
- DualShock 4 wireless controller (all colors) – starting at $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, God of War, Marvel’s Spider-Man, MLB The Show 19 – starting at $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD/CAD (MSRP)
- Catalog titles – check with your local retailer
If you want to get any of the recent or old first-party exclusives for the PS4, this might be a good time to save money and grab them when they are on sale for a cheap price.