Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.25 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Bandai Namco has updated Dragon Ball FighterZ to version 1.25 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the patch notes.
The new update to the game adds Master Roshi as a playable fighter. While he won’t be playable today, he will be available on September 18. Other changes include balance adjustments for the various characters.
This is a major season patch that adjusts the gameplay balance for several characters. The full details can be accessed from the official patch notes shared by Bandai Namco.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.25 Patch Notes
- Added data for DRAGON BALL FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 17 downloadable content.
Note: Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Made adjustments to fighting mechanics.
- Added a BGM track commemorating the Z Union that won the FighterZ Cup.
- Updated replay data version
(Replay data from older versions cannot be played.)
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to overall stability.
The following changes were confirmed to be a part of this update. They are for general gameplay system tweaks.
• Z Assist C Type
– Sped up the attack’s start up (except when the opponent is in hitstun).
• Specific Aerial Specials
– Landing attacks outside of the screen high up in the air will now have the camera center back on the action.
– Counterattack conditions can now be set in “enemy settings.”
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.