Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.41 Drops Today With Minor Fixes and Improvements
Gran Turismo 7 update 1.41 was released by Polyphony Digital today implementing some minor changes on PS4 and PS5. Details on the patch notes can be read below.
In the latest update 1.41 for Gran Turismo 7, several improvements and adjustments have been made to enhance the gaming experience. Firstly, in the World Circuits section, a critical issue was rectified where Performance Points (PP), which are essential for determining rival cars and bonus rewards, did not accurately reflect the car characteristics after tuning in Quick Races and Custom Races. This adjustment ensures a fairer and more realistic racing scenario for players.
Secondly, a specific glitch in GT Auto has been addressed. This issue involved certain cars with custom wings, where the end plates of the wing did not display the correct color when the entire car was painted in the Livery Editor. This fix enhances the visual customization aspects of the game, allowing players to accurately design their vehicles.
In the Sport category, the developers have resolved a problem where the Driver Rating (DR) appeared to decrease in certain situations, even though this was not actually the case. This fix ensures that the DR values are accurately represented, maintaining the integrity of player progression and skill assessment.
Lastly, an important fix was made in the controller functionality. Previously, there was an issue where vibrations were not output correctly when the “Vibration Strength” setting in the Options menu was adjusted to 130 or higher. This affected several controllers, including the DualSense™ Wireless Controller (specifically for the PS5® version), Thrustmaster® T-GT / T-GT II, and both the Logitech® G G923 and Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel. This update ensures a more immersive and responsive gameplay experience for players using these controllers.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.41 Patch Notes
Improvements and Adjustments
- Repaired an issue where Performance Points (PP) did not reflect car characteristics after tuning in Quick Races and Custom Races.
- Fixed a coloring issue on the end plates of custom wings when painting the whole car in the Livery Editor.
- Addressed the issue of the Driver Rating (DR) appearing to decrease incorrectly in certain instances.
- Fixed a vibration output issue when “Vibration Strength” was set to 130 or higher on:
- DualSense™ Wireless Controller (PS5® version only)
- Thrustmaster® T-GT / T-GT II
- Logitech® G G923
- Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel
Gran Turismo 7 is out now for PS4 and PS5.