Here’s How To Get Infinite Money In Starfield
Bethesda Game Studios’ latest action role-playing game, Starfield, is now available on PC, and if you’re looking for a shortcut to earning in-game money, read ahead.
YouTuber vNivara has come up with a convenient way to make quick money in Starfield, which should come in handy for those looking to spend on upgrades, items and whatnot without having to go through some tedious grind.
How To Get Unlimited Money In Starfield
In order to make money fast in Starfield, follow the simple steps listed below.
- Begin by acquiring the Power Boostpack mod or a boost pack already equipped with one
- If you got a Power Boostpack mod, add it to your boost pack at a workbench.
- Have at least Rank 2 in the Boost Pack Training Skill.
- Enter the commercial district of New Atlantis.
- Cross over a waterfall within the city.
- Locate a gap in the map along a cliffside and slip through it.
- Once under the city’s geometry, navigate your way to the vendor’s shops.
- In these vendor shops, loot is stored in chests situated a few feet below the actual buildings.
- The most significant loot comes from the ship services technician, whose chest contains a substantial 72,000 credits.
- Repeatedly rob this chest for additional credits.
Starfield is an action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game was released for Windows and Xbox Series X/S on September 6, 2023.
The game is set in a space-themed open world within the Milky Way galaxy, featuring both fictional and non-fictional planetary systems. Players can land on more than 1,000 planets, as well as an unspecified number of moons and space stations. The majority of the game’s landscapes are procedurally generated, with subsequent modifications and handcrafted content added. Terrain, alien flora, and fauna depend on the star system and atmosphere of each planet, along with the player’s proximity, generating locations of interest.