Type to search

Gaming News

Minecraft Update 2.91 Released For PS4 and PS5, Bedrock Patch Notes 1.21.2

Minecraft update 2.91 was released today for PS4 and PS5. It is the official Bedrock version 1.21.2 which is available on all platforms.

The most recent update for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, version 1.21.2, released on July 9, 2024, serves as a hotfix designed to address several significant issues that have arisen since the 1.21 update. This update implements specific adjustments to the Ominous Trial Spawner and Ominous Vault, which enhance the gameplay experience by ensuring that mobs drop the items they pick up and significantly increasing the drop rate of rare loot. Furthermore, the update addresses Trial Spawners failing to eject loot in older worlds. In addition to these fixes, the update introduces an experimental feature for developers with the inclusion of the UIManager class and the uiManager object in the @minecraft/server-ui beta.

Complete Patch Notes for Minecraft Bedrock Version 1.21.2 (PS4/PS5 Patch 2.91)

Features and Bug Fixes:

Ominous Trial Spawner

  • Mobs spawned by Ominous Trial Spawners now drop items they picked up (MCPE-182630).

Ominous Vault

  • Rare loot now has an 80% chance of dropping, instead of 20% (MCPE-180654).

Trial Spawner

  • Fixed issue with Trial Spawners not ejecting loot in older worlds (MCPE-182758).

Experimental Features:


  • Added UIManager class and uiManager object to @minecraft/server-ui beta.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition is the cross-platform iteration of the widely popular sandbox game Minecraft, created by Mojang Studios. Supported on various platforms such as Windows 10, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices, Minecraft Bedrock Edition facilitates cross-play functionality, enabling participants to join each other’s virtual worlds irrespective of the platform they are utilizing. The game presents an expansive, procedurally generated environment where users can explore, construct, and partake in diverse activities including mining, crafting, and combat.

Ali Haider

Ali Haider loves to dabble in multimedia projects. He has a passion for editing and managing YouTube videos and loves writing in his spare time.

  • 1

You Might also Like