Modern Warfare 2 Update 1.13 Drops Today With Same Content But New Bug Fixes
Raven Software has shared the patch notes on what has been included in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 update 1.13.
Fans were hoping to get a new season with an update heading into the new year, but they might have to wait a little longer as this is not the patch for it. This update was available earlier to PlayStation users with patch 1.13 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 where it was up for pre-load so you might already have it installed on your console. It also packs a rather small download size and weighs just under 1 GB.
The patch notes for Modern Warfare 2 1.13 update were shared by Raven Software revealing that most of the changes were just related to the bug fixes and other improvements that were made to the Battle Pass itself. So there is zero new content here in case you were hoping for something new.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
UPDATE | JANUARY 20
- This update contains several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
- Battle Pass
- Improved navigation of Battle Pass including fixes for some Players experiencing freezing.
- Introduced a new feature to highlight any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple speaker names to persist on screen when four or more players were talking in chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual error with the Combat Knife in the Armory.
- Fixed an issue with directional navigation for progression in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to move the text on Attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed some issues that could cause menus to close out unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Player’s screen to turn black when exiting the Firing Range.
- Fixed an issue that caused previewing a desired Bundle in the Store to show incorrect content.
- Fixed a visual issue causing rainbow colors when navigating between menus quickly.
- Fixed a UI issue that showed all Operators using the same execution.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Player’s screen to turn black while navigating the Store.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Store Bundle purchase cinematic to replay multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that would display the “Toronto Ultra” Bundle after a purchase despite purchasing a different Bundle.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused melee kills not to track.
- Fixed an issue with tracking distance of Longshot Challenges when opponents were using Last Stand Perk.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented match wins from counting towards Calling Card Challenges.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to earn XP when damaged by their own Suppression Mine.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to maintain the effects of Dead Silence or Battle Rage by purchasing a new Field Upgrade while another was already active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to gain XP when using a Stim in the Gas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze and disconnect a Player, or cause loss of functionality, after interacting with a Loadout Crate.
- Addressed a number of issues impacting functionality and flow of equipping, swapping and previewing Insured Slot Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where opening a medium or large Backpack’s Weapon slot initially blocks scrolling back down to the main Loadout items.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to duplicate items.
- Fixed an issue causing party members to appear as “Not Ready” while preparing for a match.
- Fixed a bug where items from a Player’s Backpack would show up in a Dead Drop.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over a locked Contraband gun does not update the Weapon information in the UI preview.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to persist beyond the intended match end time.
- Fixed a bug that allowed two Players to get items from the same Supply Drop at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where pressing down on the scoreboard moves the cursor by two.
- Addressed an exploit allowing blocked attachments to be equipped.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Store that caused Free Bundle tags to stay on screen across other items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Firing Range with a secondary weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Anime Enjoyer sticker after purchasing the Notice Me 1.0 bundle.
- Fixed an exploit allowing access to non-Core MP maps in a Private Match.
- Fixed a bug where weapons that had a receiver manually changed in Gunsmith could not be equipped in DMZ.
If you want to get these bugs fixed in your game, make sure you have the latest patch installed, which in the case of Modern Warfare 2 is version 1.13 (1.013 on PS5).
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the sequel to 2019 launched Modern Warfare. It was a reboot based on the Call of Duty spin-off, Modern Warfare. The original release managed to get four games while the new reboot has just received a sequel last year.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released on all major consoles and PC. This includes the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.