Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone have been updated to version 1.31 today by Activision. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Raven Software has shared a mid-season update for Call of Duty: Warzone. This patch will bring in support for new playlists, and implement some general bug fixes and improvements. Details on this update can be seen in the patch notes below.
Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.31 Patch Notes
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
There also appears to be a new cutscene that might tease a brand new season for Warzone. It is shown after installing the new update and might be a teaser.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and its free-to-play counterpart Warzone are available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.