NBA 2K21 Update 1.04 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
2K Sports has released a new update for NBA 2K21 that patches the game to version 1.04. Here are the details for this update including patch notes.
As it is the case with most of the updates to the game, the latest patch is a massive download as reported by some users on the Xbox One. This can lead to a download size that is over 70 GB on the Xbox One. While this might sound massive, it could be due to an issue with how the game updates on the console and related to how some files get corrupted during installation.
Read More: Astro’s Playroom Is Half The Length of Astro Bot Rescue Mission
As for the PC and PS4 versions, the update size on these platforms is usually lower than the Xbox One. PC is the smallest in terms of the file size while PS4 can also get a big file size now and then. In this case, the file size is over 10 GB for both PS4 and Xbox One users.
NBA 2K21 1.04 update patch notes are not available as of yet since 2K Sports hasn’t updated the official website. Once they are updated, you will be able to see them in the courtside report here. In the meanwhile, here are some of the changes that are mentioned by the players. Update: We have added the full patch notes.
Read More: Reports Suggest Xbox Series X Is Quieter But Runs Hot
NBA 2K21 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Halloween has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Halloween themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood.
- Player likenesses have been improved for more than 60 NBA and WNBA players.
- Welcome to the NBA Finals! Heat vs. Lakers is now the default Quick Play matchup.
- Preparations for new 2K Beach Events coming later in October and November. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks!
- Adjustments to make set screen movement more realistic.
- Fixed content holes that led to inconsistent side step pull-up jump shots.
- Changes to Shot Aiming system to prevent modded controller abuse.
- Park dribble moves (still performed with L3) now require Hall of Fame Tight Handles badge to use. Also disabled park dribble moves when calling for screens to prevent conflict with switch screen side function.
- Fixed some issues where MyPLAYER doesn’t win over new fans after certain in-game achievements.
- Fixed a hang that could have happened when exiting MyCOURT after playing a 2v2 or 3v3 game in MyCOURT.
- Preparations for the first $250K MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament GameDay!
- Preparations for the second Season of MyTEAM!
- General improvements to The Exchange.
- Added warning when skipping silver or gold Badge Upgrades for Hall of Fame Badges.
- Addressed an issue when player cards appeared on Ball Drop boards
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect logo may appear from downloading other user’s save via the new Save Sharing feature.
- Fixed a hang that was occurring in Play WNBA or NBA Today after being in WNBA Season mode.
NBA 2K21 is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.