No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.11 on the PS4. This update is currently available for PS4 users allowing them to transfer save data to PS5.
Hello Games had confirmed that a next-generation upgrade will be planned for No Man’s Sky. This update would add support for the upcoming consoles, Xbox Series X and PS5. In addition to this, various other fixes and additions were confirmed to be a part of this update.
Read More: PS5 Will Automatically Skip Studio Logos At Boot After Viewing Them Once
According to a thread on reddit, No Man’s Sky update 3.11 is available to download now on PS4. The file size has been reported to be roughly 4 GB and this update adds the ability to upload the PS4 save data to a cloud that can be transferred to the PS5.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.11 Patch Notes
- Ability to transfer PS4 save data to the PS5
- Various Bug Fixes
How To Transfer Save Data From PS4 to PS5
- When selecting a save file, pick the option to upload save data
- Upload your save file to the cloud
- Download and install the game on your PS5
- Pick the option to download save data from the cloud
Here are some of the changes that were confirmed to be a part of this update by Hello Games.
- No Man’s Sky is now compatible with PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- Save games can be transferred from previous console generations to their next generation equivalent.
- PSVR owners can continue to experience No Man’s Sky in Virtual Reality on PlayStation 5 via the backwards compatibility functionality.
- PlayStation 5 users can use the Activities feature to track and manage their Journey Milestones.
- PlayStation 5 users now experience feedback directly through the triggers of their pad.
- Added support for Tempest 3D AudioTech on PlayStation 5.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.