No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.12 by Hello Game. This update offers HDR improvements and more. Here are the detailed patch notes.
After the launch of the next-generation patch on PS5, some users were reporting issues with the HDR content in the game. Hello Games has rolled out a hotfix today that addresses this issue on the PS5. Other fixes include minor crashes and glitches as reported by the players.
Read More: PS5 Firmware Update 20.02.02.26 Is Available To Download Now
While this update is live now on Xbox One and PC, it isn’t available on PS4 or PS5. It should be live sometime after the publication of this article. Regardless, get a look at the detailed No Man’s Sky 3.12 patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused HDR to be overly bright on PS5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause texture artefacts in the terrain.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause base screenshots from being captured correctly on next-gen platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented water droplets from being visible on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused hitching on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused props held by NPCs to appear glitchy on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some PSN friends from being shown in the list of available games to join.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox One.
- Fixed an HDR-related crash on PS5.
No Man’s Sky is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It also supports the next-generation consoles.