PUBG has been updated to version 1.56 on PS4 and Xbox One. The official patch version for the game is 9.2 and the patch notes are given here.
The patch notes for the new PUBG update were posted to the official website. This adds a new dirtbike with the ability to perform shooting while driving from it. Anyone who can drive vehicles in the game will be able to shoot as well.
Read More: NBA 2K21 Update 1.003 Is Out For PS5 and Xbox Series X, Here Are The Patch Notes
You can have a look at the bug fixes below while the full detailed PUBG 1.56 patch notes are available to view on the official website.
PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes 9.2
- Fixed the issue where players were only able to enter Ranked mode in FPP/Squad when restarting the client or refreshing the lobby.
- Fixed the issue where partner exclusive items could be equipped and unequipped freely during the game.
- Fixed the camera shuttering occurring to a driver in TPP every time when a passenger switches seats.
- Fixed the issue where the default value of weather type was not available in certain custom match warmode presets.
- Fixed the issue where players are forced back to the lobby with an exclamation mark UI displayed when entering dual matchmaking.
- Fixed the issue where ADS’ing with a weapon obstructed by a collision object resulting in severe camera jitter.
- Fixed the incorrect collision distance of certain weapons.
- Fixed the issue where incorrect vehicle information displayed on the players HUD when embarking a vehicle with destroyed wheels.
- Fixed the issue where a character’s motion becomes awkward when crouching and proning while the character is on fire.
- Fixed the issue where the soot effect displayed only at the initial point of explosion when multiple sticky bombs explode in a certain way.
- Fixed the awkward rendering of a character when a character holds certain weapons with grip attachments added.
- Fixed the issue of items not being able to be picked up in certain locations.
- Fixed the issue where the Custom Match hosts’ throwable arc tracers were visible.
- Fixed the issue where the player character stays stuck in the lean position after they accidentally press L/R stick while throwing a throwable.
- (Xbox) Fixed an issue where you couldn’t ping items.
- (Xbox) Fixed an issue where certain SFX weren’t playing when you fire the Panzer Faust in Training Mode.
- Fixed an issue in the custom keybinding where if you bind an action with the RB and another button and go on a vehicle to perform the action, the same action will be performed again even when you press other buttons.
- Fixed the issue where the HUD displays the wrong information of the car after the car’s tires are damaged from Spike traps.
- Fixed the issue of the camera stutter when passengers switch seats in a turning vehicle driver’s perspective while in third-person perspective.
- Fixed the issue where the character is headless when inside a vehicle and you reload in FPP.
- Fixed the issue where an awkward motion is displayed when crouching and proning while a character’s body is on fire.
- Missing trees around Ruins, Sanhok are now back.
- Improved the map loading speed on Miramar.
- Fix the issue of items disappearing when switching between a player in a distance and another on a train in spectating mode.
- Fixed an issue where you can see through certain fences in Paramo.
- Fixed an issue where an exploding effect wasn’t displayed when throwing a grenade into the lava in Paramo.
- Fixed the issue of rocks and trees floating in the air in certain parts of Paramo.
- Fixed the issue in certain ponds of Paramo where the player character does not recognize the water.
- Fixed the misaligned UI in the settings menu.
- Fixed the excessive speed of character rotation in the customize menu affected by ‘General Sensitivity’ value.
- Fixed the edges of the reward icon box not highlighted when selected in the pass screen.
- Fixed the typo in one of the pass reward items.
- Fixed the graphics error shown at the bottom of the G-Coin page in certain resolution settings.
- Fixed the issue where players could not replace missions in a row.
- Fixed the issue where waypoints could be displayed abnormally on the minimap when spectating players waypoints.
- Fixed the incorrect survival mastery level up animation and UI.
- Fixed the incorrect system message shown when inviting a kicked player from a custom match session.
- Fixed the issue where the Ranked Season 8 reward emblem image was not displayed
- Fixed the case of a teammate not displayed at the Team list UI in squad gameplay.
- Fixed the case of wrong button guides being displayed when in normal match, spectating mode.
- Fixed the issue of accessing previous seasons’ leaderboards from Season 9, it doesn’t show content.
- Fixed the issue where the “Visit Store” button in Customization → Utility doesn’t function.
- Fixed the issue where the circle icon which indicates the faze under Career → Match History is cut out at the top.
- Fixed the issue where if you have no previous match records, O button is displayed in the bottom left corner in Career → Match History.
- Fixed the issue where some of the key names in the Custom Keybinding menu is only displayed in English.
- Fixed the issue where the border was not displayed when selecting an item from the Season 9 reward list.
- Fixed the issue where the MALEVOLENT MIME GEAR PACK is not in the center of the screen when previewing.
- Fixed the issue where the weapon skin can be seen in the preview even after removing the skin.
Skin & Item
- Fixed the issue where players could equip ‘Eyes’ category items with Merc Team Uniform items.
- Fixed the issue where players could not preview emotes after selecting weapon skin items from the pass reward page.
- Fixed the misaligned weapon skin when previewing Malevolent Mime – DBS item skin.
- Fixed the social widget unintentionally displayed on the LABS page.
- Fixed an issue where you could experience a graphical glitch when wearing certain jackets or multi-slot outfits with the Yule Scarf.
PUBG is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.