Street Fighter 6 Update 1.05 Released, Here Are The Patch Notes
Capcom has released Update 1.05 for Street Fighter 6, bringing a plethora of new features, additions, and bug fixes.
The Goods Shop now offers new items, such as A.K.I., a playable character, A.K.I. Outfit 2, and A.K.I. Colors 3-10, as well as Avatar gear bundles for SFL-JP, SFL-US, and SFL-EUROPE for the year 2023. Players can purchase A.K.I. or try him out for an hour with a Rental Fighter ticket. Latin American Spanish has also been added to the list of supported languages.
Share Screen functionality is now available for online battles on PS4 and PS5 platforms. A.K.I.’s story is now included in Arcade Mode, and a new rank called Legend has been introduced for the top 500 players in the Master League rankings as of November 1, 2023. Training Mode has received new features and settings, including Frame Meter Display for A.K.I. and expanded Recording Settings.
The update 1.05 for Street Fighter 6 fixes areas that had unintended behavior, but replays from earlier versions will not be playable post-update, though they will still be saved. Additionally, history data from earlier versions will no longer be displayed in Fighter Profile.
Battle Hub now has a “History” tab for Phrases and Stickers, and stickers from the Pockest mini-game found on the Buckler’s Boot Camp companion site can now be used. A.K.I.’s Master Missions and new areas have been added to the World Tour.
Finally, the update fixes an issue that allowed progress to Tier 21 and beyond of the Fighting Pass without purchasing Premium Rewards, along with other miscellaneous bugs.
Street Fighter 6 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Goods Shop Items Added
– Playable character A.K.I.
– A.K.I. Outfit 2
– A.K.I. Colors 3 – 10
– Avatar gear: SFL-JP ’23 Badge Bundle, SFL-US ’23 Badge Bundle, SFL-EUROPE ’23 Badge Bundle
Please note, the badges in the above bundles are also available as individual items.
To play as A.K.I., you must have purchased the character from the Goods Shop, or have either the Year 1 Character Pass or the Year 1 Ultimate Pass.
You can also use a Rental Fighter ticket to try out the character for one hour.
– Latin American Spanish added to supported languages
– Added support for Share Screen functionality during online battles. (PS4/PS5)
– A.K.I.’s story added to Arcade Mode
– You can now toggle ‘Button Release Input’ on or off via Control Settings on the Character Select screen for Versus and other modes
– Ranked Match: A new rank, Legend, has been added for players that fall within the top 500 in the Master League rankings.
Please note that the rank will only be attainable from November 1, 2023, when Phase 2 begins.
– Custom Room: Custom Room Display Settings have been added
– Training Mode features have been expanded
• Shortcut Settings:
When setting a shortcut that uses the Function Button and another button, you can now register that other button on its own for use as another shortcut.
• Reversal Settings:
When a delay has been applied, Dummy Behavior settings from Dummy Settings will now be reflected during the delay period before the reversal activates.
• Frame Meter Display:
Display of invincibility frames added for A.K.I.
Please refer to ‘The Frame Meter and You’ in-game for info on the Frame Meter.
• Gauge Recovery Timing:
It is now possible to set P1 or P2’s gauge recovery to not kick in during recovery from a move on hit or block.
• Recording Settings:
(1) Only the Replay Playing mark will be displayed when a replay is started with the ‘Disable Only for Random Playback’ setting under ‘Replay Info Display’ applied.
(2) An ‘Always Repeat Playback’ option has been added to the Repeat Replay options. When turned on, recordings will automatically restart from the beginning even after using Restart Battle or changing other replay conditions.
– Areas that featured unintended behavior were fixed. For more details, please visit the link below.
Battle Change List (27.09.2023)
Warning Regarding Replays
After updating, you won’t be able to play back replays from earlier versions.
CFN > Replay
Replays saved to your Replay List will remain saved, but cannot be played back.
History data from earlier versions will not be displayed.
– A ‘History’ tab has been added to the Phrases and Stickers windows to access ones you’ve recently used in chat.
– The meaning of a sticker will now be shown when they are highlighted by the cursor.
– It is now possible to use stickers of some of the monsters from the Pockest mini-game found on the Buckler’s Boot Camp companion site.
Please note that you will be notified within Pockest when you have acquired a sticker.
– The number of Battle Hub servers available have been adjusted.
– More servers for hosting tournaments have been added.
– A.K.I.’s Master Missions added
– Tian Hong Yuan (China) and Daytime SiRN Building Interior areas added
– Fixed an issue where it was possible to progress to Tier 21 and beyond of the Fighting Pass without purchasing Premium Rewards.
– Other miscellaneous bugs were also fixed.
Street Fighter 6 is out now for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series, and PC.