The Last of Us Part II Remastered Update 1.1.0 Drops With New Skins and Bug Fixes
The Last of Us Part II Remastered Update 1.1.0 is a recent patch that brings in a mix of new content, bug fixes, and significant improvements aimed at enhancing the overall player experience.
One of the notable additions in the update is “Grounded II: Making The Last of Us Part II,” which provides players with a behind-the-scenes look into the development of the game. Players can learn about the challenges and successes that the Naughty Dog team faced while creating the acclaimed sequel. Additionally, the update offers new bonus skins for Ellie and Abby. The update also focuses on accessibility enhancements such as screen reader improvements, HUD color readability, and audio cues adjustments.
The gameplay has undergone various refinements, particularly in the “No Return” mode. Changes have been made to the “Mixed Bag” trophy to acknowledge damage-over-time kills from Molotovs, and numerous bug fixes have addressed issues such as stun locks and encounter statistics. Other modes and general gameplay have also been improved, with fixes in “Guitar Free Play,” “Lost Levels,” and overall UI enhancements.
The update addresses stability issues, including crash fixes and performance optimizations, and makes the Director Commentary accessible without completing the story. Localization efforts have been made to fix minor issues across multiple languages and specific crashes related to text language settings, ensuring a smoother, more immersive experience for players globally.
The Last of Us Part II Remastered Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Grounded II: Making The Last of Us Part II
- Learn directly from the team at Naughty Dog about what it took to bring the acclaimed sequel The Last of Us Part II to life, with a new behind-the-scenes look at development.
- New Bonus skins for Ellie and Abby
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Multiple screen reader improvements and bug fixes
- Changes made to improve HUD color readability
- Fixed audio cues when zooming in with scope on body regions of characters
- Fixed an issue with supply crates while using High Contrast Display
- [No Return] Fixed an issue where HUD color changes wouldn’t save
- [Lost Levels] Improved navigation assistance
- “Mixed Bag” trophy now counts damage-over-time kills from molotovs
- Fixed an issue where the Planning Board could inaccurately display active Mods on an encounter
- Fixed an issue where players could quit out during death in a No Return run without penalty
- Fixed an issue where Joel and Tommy could become stun locked by repeated melee attacks
- Fixed an issue in the Arcade Bloater boss level where Infected would not jump down from balcony
- Fixed cases where Gambits would appear that are impossible to complete in certain encounters
- Fixed issues in Garage Bloater boss level where player could become unreachable by Infected
- Fixed an issue where Clicker kills were not counting toward Challenge goals
- Fixed an issue where detailed statistics weren’t displayed after a No Return encounter
- Fixed issues related to the “Stealth Kills Boost Movement” speed modifier
- Dropped bombs from enemies no longer negatively count towards player’s accuracy statistics
- Mirror gameplay modifiers can no longer be enabled in No Return
- [Guitar Free Play] Fixed an issue that prevented one Nylon Guitar string from playing
- [Lost Levels] Multiple bug fixes for commentary bubble counters
- Multiple UI tweaks and improvements throughout game, particularly within No Return
- Fixed a crash that could occur when progressing naturally from Santa Barbara to the Epilogue
- Players can now enable the Director Commentary without having to first beat the Story
- Fixed an issue where the main menu’s boat scene may not correctly match the player’s current level of story progression
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect weapon skin would be active while in a workbench
- Fixed an issue which allowed gameplay modifiers to inadvertently affect ‘Making Of’ content
- Fixed an issue where the main menu’s scene may not correctly match the player’s current level of story progression
- Fixed an issue where game could become temporarily locked at 40 FPS in uncommon boot conditions
- Fixed an issue with Model Viewer preview display
- Fixed an issue where Bow Resistance could be locked with Adaptive Triggers enabled
- Fixed multiple issues with PS4 save data imports
- Fixed issue where player may become stuck on a black screen after quitting and reopening game with a completed save file
- [No Return] Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the final score of a Daily Run
- [No Return] Fixed an issue where players were unable to change weapon skins for certain characters
- Various minor localization fixes across multiple languages
- Fixed a crash that could occur when text language is set to Japanese, Simplified Chinese, or Traditional Chinese, specifically while navigating through menus
The Last of Us Part II Remastered is out now for PS5.