Anthem has received a very minor update today. First, there was scheduled maintenance that was announced early by Bioware. This scheduled maintenance has ended now releasing to a new client update being released for Anthem.
Bioware is working hard to fix most of the issues that are faced by players in Anthem. They are actively updating the game since its release beginning with the day one patch that was out for all platforms and made several improvements.
Loot drops are a big cause of concern for some of the players and while this new Anthem update hasn’t made any major change, it has fixed an issue with the loot drops for other Javelin types aside from the one being used by the player. Another fix is for Nvidia highlights which used to crash on PC.
There are other fixes for Anthem update version 1.08 but they seem to limit to a specific sample or condition that should be hard to trigger, so they don’t look that common.
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
You can confirm that you have the latest version of Anthem update 1.0.4.02 by checking it from the main menu. This is the latest update that was released just a few hours ago by Bioware and should be available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.