Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass and Limited Time Event Detailed
EA and Respawn Entertainment have shared the details on Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass. They are also releasing a limited time event that will let the players earn legendary skins.
Apex Legends is getting a new limited time event beginning from June 3. It is called The Legendary Hunt and this limited time event will last two weeks. You will be able to earn some new rewards by participating in this event.
In addition to this, Respawn Entertainment has teased some of the changes that are expected with Season 2 Battle Pass for Apex Legends. Here is a general overview of what is coming with the new Season 2.
- Level up via Daily and Weekly Challenges.
- Time to Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
- Three additional Legendary skins added to the rewards track.
- Three entirely new content categories replace badge and stat tracker rewards.
- You’ll earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item, or whatever your heart desires.
The new Season 2 will bring daily and weekly grinds as a way to encourage players to return to the game. There are more legendary items that will be added in time for the Apex Legend Season 2 Battle Pass so keep your eyes out for it.
EA and Respawn Entertainment will share details for Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass on Saturday, June 8th, at 10:00 AM PST. The game is currently available as a free-to-play release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.