Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance Update 1.01 Fixes Trophies and More
Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It has received its first major patch since launching on May 8.
The download size of this update is almost minuscule because it is under 10 MB. The patch notes mention that there have been a few fixes related to trophies in the game.
Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Stack difficulty trophies.
- Award these retroactively if possible.
- Additional fixes to Map Trophy conditions.
- Award Map trophies retroactively when save data is loaded.
- Random crashes/issues during level transition.
- Map Trophy conditions resolved.
- Fix icon for Chapter XIII trophy.
- Fix footsteps and other floor effects.
- Performance enhancements:
- Water simulation.
While the patch notes mention various fixes and improvements with update version 1.03, keep in mind that the PS4 version currently only has patch 1.01. This patch version could be a simple mistake from the devs since the update notes on PS4 list all of the changes that are mentioned above.
Here are some of the features of this new release courtesy of Microsoft Store. It was published by Interplay Entertainment and developed by Black Isle Studios.
- A ground-breaking adventure, featuring the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rule set.
- Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments deliver a more realistic gaming experience.
- Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
- Battle alone or join a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
- Explore Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing newfound adventures with a different customized character or replaying in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
- Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer Jeremy Soule.
Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance is available for $29.99 for the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It comes with support for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X and runs at 4K on these platforms.