Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Details, FOV Confirmed For Consoles
Activision and Sledgehammer Games have shared details on Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer. They also confirmed FOV on consoles.
Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer reveal was shown by the developers today in a live stream. Here is a summary of the details shared by them, as posted on the PlayStation Blog.
Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Details
- 20 multiplayer maps available at launch
- New mode: Champion Hill – Patrol
- Patrol is based on Hardpoint and features a scoring zone in near-constant motion, forcing Operators to stay on the move.”
- Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, Search & Destroy, and more are also confirmed.
- New Combat Pacing features breaks the pacing into three categories: Tactical, Assault, and Blitz.
- Combat Pacing can also be turned to “All” to experience all three categories.
- Clans are available now adding progression, emblems, and even Battle Pass-related rewards.
- “Gunsmith will now feature up to ten attachment slots on certain weapons, allowing for thousands of additional possibilities to help with nearly every combat scenario and playstyle.”
- Riot Shields are back.
- Environments will react to your interactions while there are new maneuvers for combat.
- Operator and Weapon Perks return as proficiencies.
- Operator XP – separate to regular, weapon, Battle Pass, and Clan XP will be used to earn cosmetics, calling cards, and more.
Call of Duty Vanguard is also confirmed to get a Beta test. This will be available early for PS4 and PS5 users beginning on September 10. It will be playable by those who have pre-ordered the game. It can be pre-loaded starting today.
It has been confirmed that the console version will come with the option of FOV settings. See the tweet below for a screenshot that reveals it.
— Adam Iscove (@AdamIscove) September 7, 2021
Call of Duty Vanguard is confirmed to arrive on November 5, 2021, for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.