Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Update 1.20 Is Out, Get The Details Here
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled has been updated to version 1.20 today. There are many new additions in this update. Here’s what you need to know about it.
This is more of a content update that focuses on adding characters, karts, and much more. Here are the details about this new Crash Team Racing update 1.20 including patch notes.
Read More: God of War Official Website Removes “Only On PlayStation” Exclusivity Label [Update]
Crash Team Racing Update 1.20 Patch Notes
This update adds a ton of new content including playable characters and more. It is not a part of any Grand Prix update. All you have to do is to download the latest patch for Crash Team Racing on your respective console to get this new content.
- Geary, the robotic clean freak (if you haven’t already unlocked)
- Crunch, part cyborg, part Bandicoot (if not already unlocked)
- Beenox-themed skins for Crash, Cortex and Crunch. And, due to popular demand, the first ever Legendary skin for Geary!
- A Beenox-themed kart
- A Beenox-themed paintjob
- A Beenox-themed sticker
- A set of Beenox-themed wheels
In addition to the new content, there are additional challenges that have been added to the game. These are all used to get rewards which can then go towards unlockables.
You can play through Wumpa challenges, Ghost Hunt with Wumpa challenges, and Golden Wumpa hunt. There are more new challenges to attempt with Time Trials. You can attempt to beat the score set by Beenox. If you want the Champion kart, you can also attempt to beat Oxide’s and Velo’s Time Trials.
Read More: Bayonetta Update 1.01 Is Out On PS4 But It Doesn’t Do Much
Here are the new additions to the Pit Stop as part of the latest update.
- Three new characters including the Lab Assistant, Baby Cortex and Baby N. Tropy!
- Two new karts, both of which are customizable; the Neon Hawk airplane kart and the Nitro GT kart.
- An assortment of new Legendary Skins.
- An assortment of new color variations for existing Legendary Skins.
- An assortment of customization items for karts.
The secret character this time is “Crate” which is an odd pick. It is based on the design of the Iron Checkpoint crate from the Crash Bandicoot series.