Cyberpunk 2077: Here’s a Tip To Improve Performance on PC with AMD
Cyberpunk 2077 is plagued with performance issues and bugs not just on consoles but also on PC. Here’s a handy tip that will help improve performance on PC.
While Cyberpunk 2077 has already received its optimized drivers for AMD and Nvidia, the game still suffers from a low-performance profile mainly on AMD CPUs. As a result, players have to tinker around with settings in order to get optimal performance out of the game.
Read More: Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.002 Adds 60 FPS Ray-Tracing Mode
Fortunately, there is a way to get the most out of the game on AMD and this is all thanks to reddit.
How To Improve Performance of Cyberpunk 2077 on PC?
- Download HxD hex editor
- Find your Cyberpunk2077.exe (for GOG, it is located in Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64)
- Make a backup copy of Cyberpunk2077.exe just to be safe
- Drag Cuberpunk2077.exe to HxD, a bunch of hex numbers should appear (like 01 FF 0D, etc)
- Press CTRL+F, change column to Hex-Values
- Put in “75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08” in the search string without quotes, those values should be highlighted
- Copy “74 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08” without quotes
- Back in HxD right-click the highlighted values and select “paste insert”
- Now go to the top bar and click the save icon logo
This should lead to an improvement in the performance of the game if you have an AMD CPU. So if you are struggling to get respectable mileage out of your rig and own an AMD CPU/GPU combo, this trick might help you get temporary relief until another update in the future.
Twisted Voxel would love to have your support if you enjoy our content. You can help us by subscribing to our channel on YouTube, following us on Twitter, and liking our page on Facebook.