Cyberpunk 2077 Resolution and Frame Rate for PS5, Xbox Series S, and Series X
CD Projekt Red has confirmed the resolution and frame rate for Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS5, Xbox Series S, and Series X in a new update.
Cyberpunk 2077 will run with two different visual modes. One is the Performance mode that runs the game at 60 FPS and supports both PS5 and Xbox Series X. There is no 60 FPS mode on the Xbox Series S. This mode will drop the SSR quality to Medium or half resolution.
The second is the Ray-Tracing mode. This one is confirmed to run the game at 4K and 30 FPS. It is available for PS5 and Xbox Series X. This mode also supports local shadows and has SSR quality set to High or full resolution. On the Xbox Series S, the game will run at 1440p with no local shadows and SSR quality set to Medium or half resolution.
The PS5 version also benefits from support for the DualSense controller.
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Added performance improvements which significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added Spanish voiceover support in the Americas (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). Due to technical constraints, it is available only on next-gen consoles. For further details on language support see: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Implemented support for spatial audio on PlayStation 5 for 3D-audio-enabled headphones and built-in TV speakers via PS5 ‘s Tempest 3D AudioTech solution.
All of this is available in the game as part of the free update that has launched today. It will patch the game to version 1.5 so make sure you are updated to the latest version. This patch is available free for everyone so you only need to own a PS4 or Xbox One copy to play the game on the current-generation consoles.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.