Diablo IV Open Beta Details, Launch Timing & How To Redeem Code
Details regarding the open beta for Blizzard’s Diablo IV have been revealed. If you’re curious about the launch timing and how you can redeem your beta code, read ahead.
Blizzard has revealed details regarding the forthcoming open beta for Diablo IV, including the launch timing and how participants can redeem their beta code. The open beta and Early Access weekends will available on Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4.
Diablo IV Launch Timing
Those who have pre-ordered their copy of Diablo IV will receive Early Access to the Open Beta between March 17 and March 19. Over the subsequent weekend, the open beta will be available to everyone from March 24 to March 26. Those who haven’t already pre-purchased a copy of Diablo IV for their platform of choice and are looking to get Early Access to the Open Beta can do so by following the link here.
How To Redeem Diablo IV Early Access Beta Code
Those who have a Beta Early Access code for Diablo IV can redeem their code by following the instructions stated below.
- Go to diablo.com/beta and log in or create your Battle.net account.
- Enter your code and select your gaming platform and region (if applicable) from the drop-down menu.
- Be sure to check your selections before clicking the Redeem button.
- A success page will confirm that your code was valid and claimed to the account.
- For PC players, your account will be flagged for access right away.
- For console players, a platform-specific code to download the Beta will be emailed to the address associated with your Battle.net account closer to the start of Early Access.
It’s worth mentioning that if you pre-ordered the game digitally, Early Access to the Open Beta will be automatically available on your platform of choice without the need to redeem a code.