Diablo IV Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes Mention Major Class Balance and Gameplay Updates
Blizzard has released a new update for Diablo IV (1.15 on PS4) with patch 1.1.1 and details on the patch notes can be seen below.
The patch brings significant changes to class balance, with a focus on Sorcerers and Barbarians. The update includes adjustments to improve late-game survivability for Sorcerers and early-game combat speed for Barbarians. There are also gameplay changes, including increased monster density and health adjustments for bosses.
Diablo IV Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
The patch brings substantial balance adjustments to various classes, with specific attention to Sorcerers and Barbarians. The goals of these changes include:
- Sorcerer: Improving late-game survivability through Paragon Board enhancements and adjusting class mechanics to move away from “Kiss-Curse” effects.
- Barbarian: Speeding up early-game combat by increasing the Fury generation on Basic Skills, adding late-game excitement through Unique items, strengthening underperforming builds, and diversifying Legendary items’ use cases.
The update also introduces several gameplay changes:
- Monster Density: Increased in Nightmare Dungeons and Helltide.
- Bosses: Health adjustments for bosses above Level 60, with up to 150% increased health for bosses at Level 150 and above.
- Bosses and Events: High-level boss monsters now have a 100% chance to drop Legendary items, and Treasure Goblins and Legion Events offer more rewarding drops.
- General Improvements: Various enhancements to damage interactions, barriers, cost reductions for refunding Skill and Paragon Points, increased stack limits for Elixirs, additional Stash Tab purchase, and restoration of the cast time for Leave Dungeon to 3 seconds.
- Nightmare Dungeon Affixes: Removal and changes to specific affixes.
- Generic Unique Items: Changes to items like Temerity, with adjustments to stats and barriers.
The patch also addresses a wide array of bugs related to accessibility, cooperative play, dungeons, gameplay, monsters, quests, Season of the Malignant, Shop, and Battle Pass, UI, and miscellaneous issues. These fixes enhance the stability, performance, and visual aspects of the game across all platforms.
You can have a look at the full set of patch notes on the official website.
Diablo IV is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.