Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 Patch Notes Today For PS4 and PS5
Techland has published a new update for all Dying Light 2 users on PS4 and PS5. This patch addresses several of the bugs reported so far.
Techland has continued to update the game with post-launch support and this is seen with the most recent update to Dying Light 2. While the PC version has already received an update that has addressed some of the issues that have been reported so far, the console version is lagging a little behind but the latest patch has brought it up closer to the PC version.
As for what is expected from this new update, you can take a look at the patch notes that were shared by Techland.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fix for the death-loop bug. It prevents players from new cases and fixes the existing ones.
- Added Backup Save system that allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
If you were suffering from any of these issues, you are in luck. Update your game to the latest version in order to resolve the problem. If you are stuck with the death-loop bug for example, this patch should resolve it hopefully.
If you had issues with save data, you might need to update to get the new Backup Save system. It will help you recover any progress that might be lost due to bugs.
Dying Light 2 is available now for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.