Games Coming To & Leaving Xbox Game Pass In February 2023
The list of games headed to Xbox Game Pass in wave 1 for the month of February, 2023, as well as the list of games that are leaving the service by the end of January, 2023, have been updated. The subscription service is starting the month with plenty of games you can look forward to very soon, some of which are available as soon as today.
The new games to be added to the service this month include Hi-Fi Rush, GoldenEye 007, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Inkulinati, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R, Darkest Dungeon, Grid Legends, and more.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In February 2023
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 1 of February, 2023 are as follows:
- Hi-Fi Rush (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – Available Today
- GoldenEye 007 (Cloud and Console) – January 27
- Roboquest (Game Preview) (Console) – January 30
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Cloud and Console) – January 31
- Inkulinati (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 2
- Grid Legends (Cloud) EA Play – February 2
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 7
One of the games prominently featured in February’s Xbox Game Pass catalogue update is the popular Rare developed first-person shooter, GoldenEye 007. The cancelled XBLA remaster’s improvements are not present in this Xbox One release, however. This version appears to be a direct port of the original with minimal improvements.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games on January 31, 2023 can be seen below.
- Donut County (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master (Console and PC)
- Telling Lies (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Worms WMD (Cloud, Console, and PC)
As always, this is your chance to show the above games some love before they make their exit from the subscription service.