Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.40 Arrives With New Cars and Tracks
Gran Turismo Sport has been updated by Polyphony Digital to add some new tracks and cars. This is a part of the post-launch support for the game which has greatly shaped the available content.
Gran Turismo Sport launched with a shortage of content and was criticized for lacking a proper single-player mode. It was later added with a free update to the game. There have been a lot of new tracks and cars that are gradually added with post-launch content updates and this latest patch is no different.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.40 was released later today bringing with it new tracks, cars, and events. Here is the list of new cars and events that have been added to GT Sport.
New Cars and Tracks In Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.40
The following cars were added to the game.
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ’69
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition
- Renault Sport Clio V6 24V ’00
- Toyota Sports 800 ’65
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19
There was a new track “Sardegna – Road Track” added with six different layouts.
- Sardegna – Road Track – A
- Sardegna – Road Track – A II
- Sardegna – Road Track – B
- Sardegna – Road Track – B II
- Sardegna – Road Track – C
- Sardegna – Road Track – C II
This is not the only thing that is being added in the new update. Polyphony Digital is bringing some new events for the “GT League” mode.
- Endurance League “X2019 Competition Endurance Series”
- ”Lightweight K Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
- ”Gr. B Rallycross” Rounds 4 and 5
- ”Group 1 Cup” Rounds 6 and 7
The other changes and fixes are available to view from the patch notes for GT Sport update version 1.40.