Halo Infinite Multiplayer Known Issues and Bugs Listed by 343 Industries
343 Industries has just released the beta for Halo Infinite multiplayer with season 1 battle pass and also shared a list of known issues and bugs.
Halo Infinite multiplayer is available to download right now on Xbox and PC. The multiplayer is being released almost three weeks earlier than the expected launch on December 8th. It will cover the battle pass 1 content which is also free-to-play for everyone.
All Known Issues and Bugs For Halo Infinite Multiplayer
In a new support page update, 343 Industries has shared all the known issues and bugs that are currently known or being investigated for the game. Have a look at them below.
Working with the developers, we have compiled a list of known issues. A few of the highest impact issues are:
- The Background Recording feature in Windows 10 and the Record What Happened feature in Windows 11 can cause performance issues when enabled.
- Turning these features off improves performance. They can be turned off in the Capture Settings menu in Windows 10 and the Captures menu in Windows 11.
- Some first-person animations may stutter at 60 FPS or higher.
- In Ranked Arena playlists, completed matches occasionally do not count toward your rank and will not show in the stats at the end of the match.
- Plugging in a mouse & keyboard during an active game session on an Xbox console locks the player to a 45 degree look radius.
- This issue does not occur if the mouse is already plugged in when the game is launched.
For a full list of known issues for Halo Infinite go to our Known Issues.
In future patch overviews Halo Support will list bug fixes in this section. If you find an issue in-game and would like to report it to the development team, please submit a ticket.
If you would like to provide feedback that is not a bug, we encourage you to post in the Halo forums.
When there is a balance change in future updates, Halo Support will include these in our release notes.
Halo Infinite will be available to the public on December 8 and released for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.