Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.07 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Horizon Zero Dawn has been updated to version 1.07 by Guerrilla Games. Here are the patch notes for this update on PC which his out now.
While there are still some known issues that remain for the game on PC, Guerrilla Games is steadily working on releasing more fixes for it. They have recently released a patch for it that has solved the issues with anisotropic filtering.
The other major change appears to relate to Shaders. They are now optimized for use in the game and this is done dynamically to stop the initial load time.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- CPUs that have more than 16 cores might experience a higher amount of instability.
- Some players are experiencing graphical settings issues, such as HDR not working correctly.
- Some players are experiencing performance issues on specific GPUs or hardware combinations.
- We’re aware of and continue to investigate issues that are not yet solved on both the player-compiled lists by u/EvilMonkeySlayer and u/Rampage572 – thank you!
- Anisotropic Filtering now works correctly
- The mandatory/unskippable shader optimisation step at first launch has been removed
- Shaders are now pre-optimised in the game’s Main Menu, but can be skipped
- Shaders are also optimised dynamically in-game
Horizon Zero Dawn is already available for PS4 and PC. It was first released as an exclusive for PS4 and then later ported to PC by Guerrilla Games.