NBA 2K21 has been updated to version 1.05. This update has a large file size and appears to deal with bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
2K Sports has updated NBA 2K21 to version 1.05. This was done after brief server maintenance that ended up with a physical update file releasing for PS4 and Xbox One. The download size of this update is roughly 13 GB for PS4 and 23 GB for Xbox One.
Read More: Xbox Series S SSD Usable Storage Size Is Apparently Quite Small
The patch notes will be available to view here once they are officially released by 2K Sports. In the meanwhile, have a look at some of the changes below.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fall has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Fall themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood!
- We strive for continuous improvements to player likeness and this update brings another set of player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historic NBA players.
- New team Statement uniforms for the ‘20-21 NBA season.
- New Ball Arena court floor for the Denver Nuggets.
- The traveling Big Top event is on its way to 2K Beach! Keep your eyes out for this and some other new tent events in the coming weeks and months!
- Fixed an art issue that was affecting the basketball machines in Jeff’s Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where the Roster Viewer screen in some cases could falsely display F grade rating for attributes.
- Fixed a rare hang that would sometimes happen after certain drills in the Team Practice Facility.
- Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player could lose functionality while standing in some specific spots in the living room area.
- Fixed an issue preventing Limited stickers from appearing on cards in the Auction House while Limited is active.
- Limited Time Events will now display a date for events that last multiple days.
- Addressed an issue where the shot clock would not appear on the scorebug during Triple Threat Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where custom badges were not showing up in Triple Threat offline or Triple Threat Challenges.
- The Season Menu will now take you directly to your Season Agendas, unless you’ve leveled up!
- Addressed an issue with some members of the crowd jittering during Triple Threat games.
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- All of the end of season awards have been updated now with the ’19-20 NBA season and Playoffs having completed.
- Fixed an issue where the left stick and D-pad could lose functionality when viewing badges in the player card screens.
In the last courtside update for the game, 2K Sports confirmed that they are planning to add a lot of features for WNBA. This will allow the user to create a fully customizable. multi-season. WNBA franchise mode.
Read More: Fortnite PS5 Exclusive Skin Has Leaked Through Datamine
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. It will also get an update for the next-generation that is priced slightly higher at $69.99 compared to $59.99 for the current-generation.