PS Plus November 2021 Games Lineup To Add 3 PSVR Games
Sony has confirmed that three PSVR games will be added to the PS Plus November 2021 games lineup. They will be available in addition to other games.
PS Plus subscribers usually get three free games per month. Two of these are for the PS4 while one of them is for the PS5. It should be changing from next month as PSVR also joins the games lineup.
In a blog post where Sony is celebrating the 5 years of the PSVR, they have mentioned that they will start to offer free PSVR games beginning November.
What’s Included In PS Plus November 2021 Games Lineup?
So far, we know that three PSVR games will be included in the upcoming month’s lineup. Speaking of which, while we might not know what they are, Sony did share the most popular PSVR games.
Most-Played PlayStation VR Games Globally
- Rec Room
- Beat Saber
- PlayStation VR Worlds
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard
Most-Played PlayStation VR Games, By Region
- Europe: Rec Room, PlayStation VR Worlds, Beat Saber, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- North America: Rec Room, Beat Saber, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Job Simulator, Firewall: Zero Hour
- Japan: Resident Evil 7 biohazard, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, PlayStation VR Worlds, Beat Saber, Gran Turismo Sport
The top 5 games are Rec Room, Beat Saber, PlayStation VR Worlds, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard. One of these may be a part of the PS Plus November 2021 games lineup.