Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.808 Released, Here Are The Patch Notes
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart has been updated to version 1.808 on PC. The patch notes detail the changes made in this update.
After the new update, AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03 now supports ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs. The update includes visual enhancements to ray-traced reflections and shadows, fixes a crash issue on legacy CPUs, and resolves several visual corruption problems. Additionally, the armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an item. Various bug fixes, stability improvements, and optimizations have also been made to the game.
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.808 Patch Notes
- Enabled ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs when using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03.
- Visual improvements to some ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows
- Resolved a crash that occurred when playing the game on legacy CPUs.
- Fixed corrupted text that could appear on waypoints in rare cases.
- Addressed visual corruption in UI screens that could occur on some AMD and Intel GPUs
- Corrected visual corruption in Newsprint and Home Move rendering modes
- Armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an armor item.
- Various bug fixes, stability improvements and optimizations.
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is the latest game from Sony PlayStation Studios to make the jump to PC. It was ported by Nixxes, which was acquired by Sony in order to help bring their catalog of PlayStation games to PC. The developer has also worked on other PC ports in the past including for Square Enix.
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart received critical acclaim at launch and was one of console exclusives for the PS5. While it didn’t launch for PS4, the game is playable on a low-spec PC including even a Steam Deck. This is despite the fact that it requires SSD for optimal experience. The game was developed by Insomniac Games.