Red Dead Online is available to play now. If you want to find out the fastest way to level up, earn XP through an exploit, this guide will help you achieve it.
Red Dead Online is the multiplayer mode for Red Dead Redemption 2. It can be played since November 30th when it was made online to the public. It was available as an early access release with the Ultimate Edition on November 27th.
How To Easily Earn XP In Red Dead Online Using This Red Dead Online Fastest XP Exploit
There is a trick to earning XP in Red Dead Online and it is not that hard if you pay some attention. Follow the steps listed below to get into Red Dead Online XP farming and level up quickly.
After using this method, which is more of an XP exploit, you will be able to earn at least 7000 experience points per hour in Red Dead Online. First keep in mind that to use this exploit in the game, you will need the help of another player.
- Start by making a two-player posse with a friend.
- Posse leader has to start a replay of the final online story mission “Kill Them, Each and Every One” by heading into the pause menu.
- When you get into the lobby for matchmaking, quit it by pressing the cancel button and pick the option to exit with the posse.
- Both players now have to enter the mission start simultaneously. Just make both players sit on the same horse and enter the yellow marker for the mission.
- Do the mission as normal until you reach Fort Mercer where you can get enemies to spawn after a cutscene.
- Once you reach Fort Mercer, you get 50 “Split Point” Ammo that can be used for Carbine Repeater. Select it to begin working on the exploit.
- Kill all the enemies through execution with the Carbine Repeater. It will give you 34 XP per kill, which is a big jump from the normal XP rewarded for killing enemies.
- To make sure that you don’t die quickly, first kill the enemies who are using the machine guns with headshots and then you can easily go ahead and kill the rest with the execution method.
- Once you are down to the last enemy, get killed by him in order to retry from a checkpoint and respawn all the enemies again.
- Every time you will retry the mission from the checkpoint, you will get 50 free Special Ammo again. You just have to equip it again to kill enemies with execution and get a huge amount of XP in this process.
This is a good method for those who have finished the game but want to help their friends or colleagues gain XP faster as well.
Red Dead Online is playable now on the PS4 and Xbox One. It was developed and published by Rockstar Games.