Saints Row Best Settings Guide For PC
Saints Row can be a graphically demanding game on PC, and those who are struggling with frame rate issues will likely benefit from the best settings for getting optimized performance.
Before delving into the best settings for the PC version of Saints Row, be sure to update Windows and your GPU drivers to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. Below you’ll find optimized settings that offer the most stable performance possible.
Saints Row Best Settings
The optimized settings are there as a reference further tweaking based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to optimize some settings further until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- DX12: if RTAO is a preference
- Vulkan: if targeting higher frame rates
- based on personal preference and RT capabilities of your GPU
- Off if targeting higher frame rates
- On: if your display does not support VRR
- Off: if your display supports VRR
- Field Of View: default or based on personal preference
- Graphics Quality Preset: Custom
- Anti-aliasing: TSSAA 8X
- Scene Detail: High
- Shadow Quality: High
- Water Quality: Ultra
- Undergrowth: High
- Post Processing: Ultra
- Depth of Field: Normal
- Effects Quality: High
- Texture Cache Size: High
- Texture Filter Quality: Aniostropic 16X
- General Reflections: High
- Planar Reflection: High
- Screen Space Reflection: Medium
- Vehicle Shading: High
- Global Illumination Quality: High
- HBAO: Normal
Action-adventure game Saints Row was developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver. It is set in the fictional city of Santo Ileso, which is based somewhat on Las Vegas, Nevada, and is situated in the American southwest. The fifth entry in the series was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia on August 23, 2022,. It is a reboot of the original game.