Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Update 1.04 Fixes HDR Issue, Here Are The Patch Notes
Respawn Entertainment is releasing a patch 1.04 for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor that will resolve the HDR issue on PS5, among other fixes for PC and Xbox Series.
The official patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor update 1.04 include various fixes and improvements for PC and PS5. PC-only updates consist of occlusion behavior updates, streaming budget updates, improved data handling, and VFX performance improvements.
The PS5 update fixes an HDR value mismatch. The update resolves various save state errors, streaming issues, lightsaber marks, and elevator issues. The patch also improves text scrolling and includes minor text translation fixes.
The update also addresses known issues such as improving performance on newer i7 and i9 CPUs and general performance improvements for CPU and GPU utilization. The developers are still working on various bug fixes and enhancements.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- (PC only) Updated occlusion behavior for raytracing, reducing idle time stalls.
- (PC only) Updated streaming budgets that will help alleviate traversal hitching.
- (PC only) Performance improvements for some VFX.
- Coming soon to console
- (PC only) Updated data handling when toggling raytracing, improving non-raytraced performance.
- (PS5 only) Fixed an HDR value mismatch that would cause HDR setups to display incorrectly for PS5 users.
- Fixed various save state errors.
- Fixed a streaming issue that causes some streaming scenarios to end on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where one of the vents did not properly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio fix for a narrative moment where music was behaving incorrectly.
- Fixed lightsaber marks not displaying correctly in some scenarios.
- Fixed a scenario where the player could enter a progression blocked state in the Lucrehulk.
- Fixed an elevator to prevent the player from falling through it and entering a progression blocked state.
- Fixed a bug where Rayvis would become unbeatable.
- Fixed a severe animation issue that would break a late game narrative sequence.
- Fixed a collision bug where players can get stuck inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a note explaining that some of BD-1’s abilities are not available while in combat.
- Improved text scrolling.
- Minor text translation fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
These are not the only fixes as more are planned for an upcoming update. Here is a look at some of the upcoming fixes.
- (PC only) Improving performance on newer i7 and i9 CPUs that have efficiency cores.
- (PC only) General performance improvements to improve both CPU and GPU utilization while reducing idle time, both with and without raytracing.
- (PC only) Improving some hitching which can be attributed to streaming raytracing data, assets, and a gap in our prebuilt shaders.
- Various bug fixes.
- And more!
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is out now for the PS5, Xbox Series, and PC.