Twin Mirror Day One Update 1.01 File Size and Patch Notes
Twin Mirror is an upcoming adventure thriller from Bandai Namco and Dontnod. The day one update is out now with a modest file size and patch notes.
While Twin Mirror is not out until December 1st. It has a day one update available now as seen on OrbisPatches. The file size of this day one update is roughly 3.7 GB which might be different for you depending on factors like the region of the game and platform.
Here are the patch notes for the update that has been deployed ahead of the launch of the game.
Twin Mirror Day One Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Polished UI visuals for FON to avoid text cut off.
- Additional musical score added and audio bug fixes.
- Polished the overall audio mix.
- Many lighting bug fixes and improvements.
- Various bug fixes and polish on animation.
- Gameplay stat issues, including some stats not tracking properly.
- Added missing localized subtitles.
- Credit updated and corrected some typos.
- Fixed crash occurrences if the user is disconnected.
Here’s a description of the game taken from the Microsoft Store. The game can be purchased for $29.99.
Sam Higgs was done with Basswood, West Virginia, but it seems it wasn’t done with him. When the former investigative journalist returns to his hometown to say a final farewell to his best friend, it soon becomes clear that there are more chapters to be written in his troubled history. Forced to confront his past, Sam finds himself torn between reconnecting with his loved ones and using his unique intellectual abilities to uncover the town’s dark secrets. But how do you know who to trust when you’re not even sure you can trust yourself? The award-winning storytellers at DONTNOD invite you on another thrilling adventure.
Twin Mirror will be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It will be enhanced for the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro but with no PS5 and Xbox Series X enhancements.