Xbox Game Pass April Update Includes NBA 2K21 and Star Wars Squadrons
Microsoft is bringing NBA 2K21 to Xbox Game Pass in addition to a slew of new titles from publisher EA that will be available on the service.
April appears to be a month that is focused on sports games when it comes to Xbox Game Pass. Those who have subscribed to the Ultimate bundle can enjoy a much better lineup of games thanks to the EA Play inclusion, but for the rest, there is not much to add here. There is also the games leaving game pass update that we confirmed earlier includes The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Here are all the new games that are coming to Xbox Game Pass in April 2021 as confirmed by Microsoft.
- Madden NFL 21 (Console) EA Play – Available now!
- Football Manager 2021 (PC) – March 4
- Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition (Console and PC) – March 4
- NBA 2K21 (Cloud and Console) – March 4
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – Coming in March
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – Coming in April
Out of the games in this update, three of them are coming to EA Play which means they are only available for those who have the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. The two games, NBA 2K21 and Football Manager 2021 appear to be a part of the regular Game Pass subscription.
In case you need a refresher on the games that will be leaving the service, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night are two of the games among five others that will be leaving the service on March 15.
Leaving March 15
- Alvastia Chronicles (Console and PC)
- Astrologaster (PC)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Console and PC)
- Kona (Console)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Console)
As it is typical for such updates to the Game Pass subscription, expect to see more announcements later in the month when it comes to the games that are getting added or removed from the service.