Alan Wake Remastered Details, Comparison, and Screenshots Leaked
Alan Wake Remastered details and screenshots have leaked through Amazon UK. Get a look at all the new features that make it an improvement over the original.
Here is the official description of the Amazon listing.
- Intense combat, where it takes more than bullets to banish the darkness
- Weaken ‘The Taken’ with light before finishing them for good
- Use lights in the environment as islands of safety in a world where darkness is deadly
- Find manuscript pages from a novel Wake does not remember writing
- Travel through a visually stunning and terrifying version of the Pacific Northwest, with newly remastered visual fidelity bringing a classic game to new platforms and players
Check out the screenshots from this new Remastered version.
Here is a comparison between the new and original release of Alan Wake.
Alan Wake Remastered is currently planned to release in Fall 2021 and will reportedly cost £24.99. The release date was leaked through a retailer which was set for October 5th, however, it was not an official release date so that could change. The game will be released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.