Assassin’s Creed Valhalla file size has been revealed by Ubisoft in an update on the Microsoft Store. Here’s how it compares to the other games in the series.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the first next-generation game in the series that is also launching for the PS5 and Xbox Series X. Despite the focus on next-generation which will be offered through a free upgrade on the PS5 and Xbox Series X, or available to purchase separately, there doesn’t appear to be a major difference in the file size for the game.
The official listing on the Xbox Store has confirmed that the game has a file size of roughly 50 GB, which is larger than its predecessors but not by a huge margin.
For comparison, Origins was approximately 45 GB while Odyssey was 47 GB. Valhalla has been estimated to ba 50 GB which is not a big jump but still slightly higher than the series average.
Here’s a description of the game taken from the Microsoft Store.
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England’s Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.
- Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses.
- Dual-wield powerful weapons and relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings.
- Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin’s Creed.
- Shape the growth of your character with each choice and carve a path to glory.
- Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
- Personalize your experience by growing your clan’s settlement.
The game will be available on November 10, 2020, and launch for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS5, and PC.