Borderlands 3 has been updated to version 1.21 by Gearbox Software. This update is aimed at fixing some bugs reported by players.
Gearbox Software is activating three weeks of Arms Race mini-events after the release of the update today. The first mini-event is called Clear Skies and will begin after downloading the hotfix that has been released today.
In the Clear Skies mini-event, all enemies will have a chance to drop better loot and the Murdercane’s circle will take longer to close in so you have precious extra time to scavenge and explore. If you are looking for Co-op Loot Drop, you need to attempt it before the event ends later today.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- Addressed a potential progression blocker created when Xbox Series X|S users would log into a map before the host and interact with mission objectives in multiplayer
- Updated vehicle spawners to not activate while another player has started travel to another map
- Added Anointment support to the Linc Legendary pistol
- Adjusted the damage of thrown Tediore weapons
- Addressed a reported concern that the Action Skill End apply Terror Anointment was only applying one stack of Terror
- Updated the Siren’s Infusion and Forceful Expression skills to work with the Cryo element
- Updated the Siren’s Ascendant skill to work with Expedite
- Updated the Gunner’s Iron Cub to receive Action Skill Damage boosts from Class Mods
- Adjusted the Gunner’s skills Desperate Measures, Stroke the Embers, and Scorching RPMs to work with Iron Cub
- Addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s Cmdl3t Class Mod was causing pets to behave strangely
- Adjusted the Operative’s Devil Raider skin’s appearance on head customizations
- Addressed a reported concern that the Hot Spring grenade mod would continue to heal players after the Area of Effect ended
- Players entering Arms Race will now start with a full-heal
- Skill points gained during Arm Race have been changed to update without the need for a Save/Quit
- Updated the mini-map to follow party member’s locations while in spectator mode
- Made a change to the timer bar in Arms Race to correctly show the amount of time remaining during the “Kill Heavyweight Harker” objective
- Mission weapons will no longer stay in a player’s inventory during Arms Race
- Addressed a reported concern that action skills would not properly unlock while in Arms Race when a level one character gained a level
- [Xbox Series X|S] Addressed a reported concern that a player’s controller could continue vibrating through a loading screen in some instances
- [Xbox Series X|S] Addressed a reported concern that the controller would vibrate while loading into a map if using Iron Cub
- Activates the Clear Skies Arms Race Mini-Event until January 28 at 8:59 AM PT
- Increased weapon damage and fire rate
Borderlands 3 is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.