Beat Saber Update 1.36 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Beat Games has updated Beat Saber to a new version today. This patch mainly implements minor fixes and tweaks as seen in the patch notes.
One of the important changes is related to the support for Oculus Quest 2. The developer has added a new 90hz mode for Quest 2 users. There are other small visuals tweaks and fixes implemented across the different platforms.
You can have a look at the full patch notes below. This should apply to PS4 ad PC, while some of the fixes are limited to Oculus Quest only.
Beat Saber Update 1.36 Patch Notes
- Changed No Fail modifier to apply 0.5x multiplier only after you deplete all the energy.
- Obstacles are now visible also for other players in multiplayer.
- Added 90hz on Quest 2 (Quest only)Added Oculus Group launch – Launch directly into multiplayer with your friends from Oculus party (Quest only)
- Added toggle to enable Joinable Oculus Rich Presence in multiplayer – Allows other users to launch the game directly onto your private server (Oculus only)
- Brought back Player Statistics (including Online stats) into Help/How to Play screen.
- Fixed fireworks in Results screen.
- Fixed player height detector to correctly calculate player height in game.
- Visual tweaks and other small fixes.
Beat Saber is available now for PS4 and PC. It is only playable through a VR headset and supports PSVR in addition to a variety of different VR headsets on PC.