Bandai Namco has updated Code Vein today to version 1.50. This official update brings in a number of changes. Here’s what you need to know about it.
Code Vein is inspired by the Souls series, which is also published by Bandai Namco. It attempts to diversify the gameplay opportunities present in its competitors and focuses on an animated art style instead of the more realistic tone featured in the Dark Souls series.
Read More: PS5 Won’t Offer BC With PS1, PS2, and PS3; SSD Tech Could Be GameChanger
Code Vein update 1.50 patch notes mention several changes. There are not simple bug fixes but some features have been added. Players can now view past events or use a real-time mode with the Photo Mode. It allows them to capture pictures without stopping time in the game.
Players will encounter several different enemy types in “Code Vein” and they’ll need different strategies to take them on. (Bandai Namco)
Code Vein Update 1.50 Patch Notes
- A new feature allowing you to view past events has been added to the hot springs.
- You can now sit in front of the piano.
While seated, you can press buttons to play the piano.
Photo Mode Updates
- A new real-time mode has been added to Photo Mode.
Real-Time Mode allows you to use Photo Mode without stopping time in the game.
- Photo Mode can now be entered during multiplayer.
- Photo Mode during multiplayer will always be in real-time.
- Pose settings are now available for your partner in Photo Mode.
- Mask display settings will now be applied to your partner.
- New photo frames and special effects have been added.
Read More: PS5 Hardware Specs Confirmed, Compared To Xbox Series X
- Added new gestures.
- Changed the timing at which you can enter the Depths’ add-on in New Game+.
- You can now obtain the necessary map before completing the Crypt Spire by investigating the memo placed near Davis in the base.
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues.
Code Vein is available to play now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.