Fortnite Update 2.63 Is Available Now, Get The Details Here
Fortnite players have to download update 2.63 today for PS4, bumping the game version to 12.21. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Fortnite servers were taken down ahead of the v12.21 update. This is part of the chapter 2 season 2 update in the game. Epic Games had announced a server downtime ahead of the launch of this patch and the servers had undergone maintenance before the patch was deployed.
Read More: Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo: Here’s How To Download It For PS4 and Xbox One
As it is the case with every update to the game, fans were quick to datamine the update files to determine if anything new was added in the game, or if there have been changes made to it. Sadly, there doesn’t appear to be any new content for now as no new skin or weapon has been discovered in the game.
Fortnite Update 2.63 Patch Notes
- Players can now pick up items using Auto Pick Up
- The Harpoon Gun will successfully catch loot on a consistent basis
- Players’ style selection for certain Locker items will be saved now
- In a Spy Games mode, players may get stuck on the “Select Tech” screen which has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where players on mobile will not be able to interact with the Quick Menu using the pre-assigned buttons
- Fixed a bug where defender eliminations no longer count towards player quest credit. Defenders should work with players and not against them
- Fixed a bug where high levels of Love Lobbers will spawn
- Love Lobber’s will no longer deal damage to player structures
Read More: PS5 Won’t Offer BC With PS1, PS2, and PS3; SSD Tech Could Be GameChanger
The update should be available to download on all major platforms. Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play multiplayer game which is also a part of Fortnite Save The World. It is available on all consoles, PC, and Smartphones, and continues to receive frequents updates from Epic Games.