Crysis Remastered is launching for the current generation consoles. Details of this remaster have leaked online through a listing on the Microsoft store.
Crytek is releasing the first Crysis game for PS4 and Xbox One. This version of the game has been optimized for the new generation of hardware as per the store listing.
There are two different editions of the game listed on the Microsoft store. One is the launch edition which will give two days early access to the game while the other is the standard edition. The launch edition has to be pre-ordered in order to receive early access to the game.
The classic first person shooter from Crytek is back with the action-packed gameplay, sandbox world, and thrilling epic battles you loved the first time around—now with remastered graphics optimized for a new generation of hardware.
- Suit Up – Your Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight.
- Adapt – In an ever-changing environment, adapt your tactics to dominate on battlefields ranging from frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize – A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style, with options ranging from the experimental to the alien.
- Conquer – Life-like enemy AI require a strategic and flexible playstyle, as new challenges—including a zero-g battlefield– require players to take the offensive and be proactive.
- Explore – Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles, and using the environment itself against your enemies.
Here are some of the screenshots that can be seen on the official Microsoft store.
Here is a look at the gameplay trailer which is supposedly making a debut on July 1.
The game is expected to launch on July 23, 2020, for the PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The file size of the Xbox One version is roughly 7 GB.