Nintendo has released the latest update for Super Smash Bros Ultimate bumping the game version to 8.0.0. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Nintendo had announced a second fighter pass for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will add six more fighters to the game and the first one is available to download now. This new fighter is taken from Arms, which is a Nintendo Switch exclusive fighting game.
In addition to adding support for Min Min from Arms, there are some other bug fixes, feature tweaks, and more implemented in this update. To get a more detailed look at the changes, see the patch notes below.
Read More: Xbox Live Games With Gold July 2020 Announced
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 8.0.0 Patch Notes
- You can now begin a spirit battle rematch at any time via Spirits → Collection → Inventory → Spirit List → Fight. The score will also be recorded.
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Master Mummy
- Byte & Barq
- Kid Cobra
- Max Brass
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Min Min Challenger Pack
- Ninjara Wig + Outfit
- Callie Wig + Outfit
- Marie Wig + Outfit
- Vault Boy Mask + Vault 111 Jumpsuit
- Heihachi Wig + Outfit
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- Game balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Min Min is one of the six fighters that will be a part of the second fighter pass. More will be revealed at a later date.
Read More: PS Plus July 2020 Lineup Adds a Bonus New Game
Nintendo has usually released new updates along with the launch of these DLC fighters so expect to see the next update when the next fighter is added to the roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.